- Color and red-free photography
- Ensures the latest resolution
- Small pupil detection
- Panoramic image of retina
- Ultra-wide field view of retina
- Stereo reproducible imaging
- Very comfortable
- Captures anterior photography
- A non-invasive procedure
- Resume normal activities
The TRC-NW8 features several automated functions that allow us to capture high quality clear images.
The TRC-NW8 gives us added flexibility in image capture. There are nine flash levels we choose from, and eight peripheral fixation points as well as a built-in standard central fixation point, which provide fixed, reproducible fields for use in various study protocols. These fixation points can be presented in a variety of patterns. A built-in optical green filter provides us true optical red free photography which is extremely useful for glaucoma detection.